Author: Mark Pickering, on 01. Sep 2017.SERBIA CELEBRATES FIRST WORLD JUDO CHAMPIONSHIPS WIN WHILE JAPAN AND BRAZIL ALSO TASTE GOLDThe fifth day of the 2017 Suzuki World Judo Championships produced a Serbian winner for the first time in the sport’s history while Japan returned to winning ways and Brazil tasted gold at the László Papp Budapest Sports Arena.Suzuki World Judo Championships 2017: Day 5 - Final BlockSuzuki World Judo Championships 2017: Day 5 - Elimination…See More
Author: Mark Pickering, on 28. Aug 2017`World leaders join opening day of the 2017 Suzuki World Judo ChampionshipsThe 2017 Suzuki World Judo Championships attracted world leaders on opening day in Budapest as Russian Federation President and IJF Honorary President, His Excellency, Mr. Vladimir PUTIN was among the three heads of state at the László Papp Budapest Sports Arena.Suzuki World Judo Championships 2017: Day 1 - Final BlockSuzuki World Judo Championships 2017: Day 1 - EliminationH.E Mr.…See More
(RULES FOR CONTENT):
Membership content for anyone to see (OR GENERAL VIEWING) should ONLY BE JUDO RELATED! Of course you're welcome to put OTHER PHOTO CONTENT on your page with VIEW SETTINGS SET TO: (Just my Friends) or (Just Me)
The way to control this is to go to your (MY PAGE): Follow Steps Below!
1) Now go to left pane and click on photos
2) (MY PHOTOS) page will open, click on non-judo related photo
3) Scroll down to (EDIT PHOTO) click on this
4) Go to (Who can view this photo) and pick (Just My Friends) or (Just Me) DONE!!!
Thanks for your support and understanding! (ENJOY YOUR MEMBERSHIP)
Thanks for joining judotalk.com.
It's our hope that JUDOKAS start to use this as their (GO TO SITE) for all of their JUDO communication, where you can upload your (JUDO) photos directly from your smartphone, copy and paste your (JUDO) videos from YOUTUBE, write a blog or join in on a forum and just stay in-touch with the JUDO WORLD!!! "Please tell all JUDOKAS to check us out & join"
Thanks again for your support!
NOTE: PLEASE USE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR JUDO CONTENT ONLY!!!
Please set viewing for (non-judo) related content to (Just Me)
or (Just My Friends)
ADD VIDEO PROCEDURE:
1) Have two browsers open: One signed into (judotalk.com) & the other (YOUTUBE).
2) Have your video uploaded to YOUTUBE. (You need to have an account set-up first)
3) Now go to YOUTUBE and pick your video, Once there, look to the lower right for box that says EMBED, on your mouse (CLICK THIS).
4) Now (RIGHT CLICK) blue highlighted area below this, and (LEFT CLICK) copy option.
5) Now go to (MY PAGE) in (judotalk.com), scroll down to (MY VIDEOS) and (CLICK ADD VIDEOS).
6) This brings you to (ADD A VIDEO) page.
7)(LEFT CLICK) in (ADD A VIDEO BOX), now (RIGHT CLICK) and choose (PASTE OPTION).
8) (CLICK) box that says (ADD VIDEO) And you're DONE!!!